If you use these party printables, we'd love to see it! Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured here. Scroll to the end of the page for assembly instructions.
Holiday Themes: (Click links to download.)
New Year's 2013 (party circles/squares, blank food/place cards, water bottle wrappers/napkin rings, Happy New Year bunting banner)
Valentine's Day (party circles, hanging banner, blank food tents/placecards)
St. Patrick's Day (party circles/squares, favor tags, hanging banner, and blank food card tents)
Easter: Religious and Secular (party circles/squares, favor tags, hanging banner, and blank food card tents)
Halloween (party circles and wrappers)
Thanksgiving (party circles and wrappers)
Holiday (party circles and wrappers)
Christmas Cookie Exhange (wrappers, blank name/food cards, bunting)
Merry and Bright holiday posters (11x17 posters)
Advent calendar cards
Party circles (or squares):
- Print your pages in color, with as many circles as you'll need.
- To leave as squares, just cut with scissors or a paper trimmer. To make party circles instead of squares, use a 2 inch circle or scallop-edge punch.
- For food decoration, use lollipop sticks (found at crafts stores) or toothpicks. Place white glue or glue stick on the back side of one party circle. Add a pop stick or toothpick to the middle, with the pick sticking out at the bottom of the circle. Place another circle on top, face up. Now, you should have a two-sided party circle to place as sandwich picks, cupcake picks, or more.
- For one-sided circles, simply secure lollipop sticks or toothpicks with white, round stickers for a polished look.
- Print your pages in color, with as many bottle wrappers as you need.
- Trim with scissors or a paper trimmer.
- Remove the manufacturer's water bottle labels.
- Wrap your custom label around the bottle and secure with tape.
- Print your pages in color. Cut out the individual banner pieces.
- String together the pieces, either by punching a hole in each piece and threading with twine, ribbon, etc., or by taping/stapling the pieces to ribbon.
- Print your pages in color, with as many blank cards as you'll need.
- Cut the food tents. Fold in half and fill in the blank box with your food name.
- These can also be used as place card holders. Just write the guest's name and place at his/her table setting.
- Print your pages in color, with as many tags as you'll need.
- Cut out the tags.
- Affix the tag to your gift. Punch a hole in the tag and tie it on your favors with ribbon. Or, staple/tape the tag to gift bags.